Life is an Adventure... A journey... I would like to invite you to come share this journey with me. The road may get rough at times, but God will always be there to help us back up when we fall. The important thing to remember is that we aren't on this journey alone... so come discover with me.... life.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just a thought.....

so.. I went to church this evening... here are some thoughts I just wanted to share...
  • We are very quick to tell God the things we would change in our lives, but how often do we actually take the time to thank God for what he has blessed us with?
  • You will never outsuffer Jesus on this earth... no matter WHAT the difficult circumstances you are going through.
  • Anyone can be thankful when things are going well.
So yeah.. I think I'm going to try to dust off my ol "thankfulness" journal when I get back home. God has blessed me in soooo many ways...
How has He blessed you this week?

PS- I have added a few blogs that somehow "disappeared" below... oh, and the pic above I took tonight before a big STORM... the heavens declare the glory of the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home