Life is an Adventure... A journey... I would like to invite you to come share this journey with me. The road may get rough at times, but God will always be there to help us back up when we fall. The important thing to remember is that we aren't on this journey alone... so come discover with me.... life.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Michael Reagan


Today was our first chapel friday at Focus and it was AMAZING! They have chapel once a month, and it's always supposed to be very good. The main two speakers today were Micheal Reagan (the adopted son of president Ronald Reagan) and some other guy (sorry, I'm really bad with names sometime) that is a liason for president Bush. They both were very good speakers. Michael told the story of his scarred childhood and how eventually he gave his life to the Lord, but I think my favorite part was just hearing him talk about how much his dad really loved him. I think it really made Ronald Reagan a "real" person to me.
But yeah. It was a fun day. Every chapel friday they serve Chick-fa-le for lunch and it was sooo happy! :-D Then we had class in the afternoon from 1-4:15 and man was it ever lively today. I don't even think we got through all the material! I guess that's what the difference is between having class in the morning vs. having it in the afternoon... we are all much more awake! It was good though. We talked a lot about the "sphere" of Labor, and how working is a GOOD thing! Our minds today have been so warped into negative thinking towards work, but it's what God wants us to be doing-- and doing it for His Glory. So yeah.. it made me think a lot about my work ethic, and just how I don't maybe need to be involved in "ministry" to be used fully for God. coolness.

Ok... it's friday... why in the WORLD am I just sitting around... going out to play now... check out the pics! (as usual)


This guy was sooo funny! He said I should use my picture with him as my Christmas card photo. ;-)to bad the pic is a little blurry.

At the book signing



Dr. Dobson was so friendly.


getting serious talking about stem cell research

woohoo... all done... great job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home