Garden of the gods... God's art project


So... the other night I just needed a "break" from people (those of you that know me know that I am a "closet" introvert") So I grabbed my camera, backpack, bible and some water (always needed around here) and headed off to the Garden of the gods. A storm started blowing in while I was there, so unfortunately I couldn't stay as long as I would have liked, and the some of the pics I got were a bit dark, but it was still amazing to see such wonderful God-made sculpture.
Sometimes I just look around and wonder "How can people not even WONDER if there is a God?"
Check out the rest of these pics!

This reminds me of the castle in "The Neverending Story"... err.. well sort of.... maybe not.. but it's still cool

Did you ever play that game when you were a kid where you try to find shapes/things in the clouds? I sure did (and still do now sometimes ;-)) I totally see the profile of an apes face in this rock. Do you?

Ok.. so I think these rocks sorta look like kings or something...

The calm before the storm....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home