Life is an Adventure... A journey... I would like to invite you to come share this journey with me. The road may get rough at times, but God will always be there to help us back up when we fall. The important thing to remember is that we aren't on this journey alone... so come discover with me.... life.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Saying Goodbye

Time has come at last..... to leave this place of learning and adventure and take all that we learned to our own little corners of the world. Will we choose to hide our light under a bushel, or shine it to the dark world? That choice is ours. I can't wait to take back what I've learned and use it in life.... I had a great adventure here, and meet many amazing and wonderful new friends, but now.... I am ready to start a new adventure at home. I wish all my friends here the best.... and may we always live Solo Deo Gloria! (for Gods Glory)

Everyone at home.... I'm on my way. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home