Life is an Adventure... A journey... I would like to invite you to come share this journey with me. The road may get rough at times, but God will always be there to help us back up when we fall. The important thing to remember is that we aren't on this journey alone... so come discover with me.... life.

Friday, July 22, 2005


This is Carla... she is the Institute receptionist... and the wonderfully patient lady that helped teach me how to croche this really "hot" looking hat... uh yeah.. it really IS hot... especially since I am wearing it in 90+ degree weather! haha. Taking orders for more hats now....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEN!! HI!! I love you and need to talk to you about the Rick thing sometime....its insane!! I want a hat!! See ya soon!

call me when you get home..

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home